Monday, March 24

Introducing... Mr. Kevin!

My name is Mr. Kevin.


Whoops, where is a more recent picture of me? Yeah, here's one.


I did my A-levels in St. Andrew's Junior College, Singapore, and am currently waiting for university to start in late July.

How I looked like in St. Andrew's Junior College. (:

While waiting, I decided to return to DJ to help out and become a temporary teacher for a while. That turned out to be one of the best decisions I've ever made. (:

I've got a wide range of interests from fashion (red belts anyone?) to even art. That's why I'm an art teacher!

See, I can actually draw!

Oh, and did I mention that I am a member of the national shooting range too! So we can go shoot during the party on Sunday ya?


1 Keruing! Introduce yourself on the blog! It's going to be fun learning more about each other I tell you!

Mr. Kevin signing out!

No comments: